Savarakathi Without Registering HD 1080p kickass megavideo Torrents

Savarakathi with Swathishta

Runtime: 1 Hours 54Minutes / Myshkin / 2018 / review: Pichaimoorthy (Ram), a barber, being forced by his wife, Subathra (Poorna), to accompany her and their two kids, to meet her brother, Raghu, who has eloped with a girl from an effluent family. They need to get the two of them married before the girl"s parents interfere. However, en route, Pichai gets into a smish with Manga (Mysskin), a gangster who is out on parole and has to go to prison by that evening. An enraged Manga swears that he will chop off the former"s limb by sundown. Pichai runs all over the city to escape from Mange and his gang. Can Pichai survive the day? The film ends with an inspirational message that knife must be used only to cut the umbilical cord between a mother&baby and not to harm people / / Audience Score: 341 Vote.

OVERACTING. Super padam guys. Dheiyvasenju poi theatre la paarunga. Mind blowing voice and music. The movies has all the right male lead actors doing justice to their roles. However, the plot is so bad that the entire casting falls apart. The director is pretty much confused about imbibing black humour into the gangster storyline trying to make events look light. That really is a pathetic attempt. The heroine"s role reminds Saranya"s acting a lot - it looks like the heroine is just imitating her type of acting in alll the scenes. Myskin ??????. Skip add @ 00:16. Bro. don"t say lots about flim story. Bcoz surprise and exceptations about flim has broked.

So sad that AMAZONPRIME didn"t bought this movie Expecting soon To buy.

Myskin & Ram acting ????????. Most learn able song, heart touch song! good music like a song,hats off to everyone who wrk with this song,cool creating. As long as myskin doesnt teach the actors how to act. Miskin super. Poda pona puda. En vazhkaila marakkamudiyadha voice and music thank u music director and andha voice sa petha unni i love you your voice all so. When i hear this song the littel better humanity is not having know a days but we must live some humanity and must help people who suffer illness.

Bala anna and mysskin anna no words, arol corelli i am not sure i spell ur name correct, i am sorry, bro u gave me goosebumps.

What a inspiration lyrics,such a voice, picturisation,Amma pathii, violence, handicapped also getting money from own job. Incredible bgm amazing feel??. Tamil cinemavin thalai eluthu kerala thullukan inke cinema eduan.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

آموزش حسابداري هلو هنر زیستن تأملات محمد رضا حشمتی ترفند های زندگی کتابخانه عمومی شهید مطهری جاجرم کمیاب ترین ابزارها بیماری های واگیر دار آژانس مسافرتی آرزوی آسمان آبی